Friday, February 10, 2012

Crush Your Job Review - Will It Really Show You How to Quit Your Day Job?

I recently purchased Crush Your Job, and so I felt I had to write this review!

Crush Your Job is an ebook written by affiliate marketing experts James Brown & Stuart Stirling.

I initially found out about this product through RapBank. I'm an affiliate there and promote several of their products to my list. The reason why I like RapBank so much is because you make instant commissions that pay to your PayPal account as soon as the buyer finishes purchasing. It's great if you are in a pinch and need to scrape a little cash together.

However, I never review or promote a product to my list that I have not purchased and like. That is my policy. Sure, it can get pricey at times, but the rewards are so much greater because people know when you are giving an honest review, and they'll respect you for it.

So, let's talk about Crush Your Job. After I made the payment of $7, I was directed to a one-time-offer, which I decided to pass on. It was not an upsell of the same product (like so many ClickBank products), but an entirely different product. This is good because you actually get the entire Crush Your Job product for $7!

I proceeded to download the Crush Your Job file (1.74 MB). I unzipped the file and found 4 ebooks in PDF form inside (you'll need Adobe Reader to view the ebooks).

The first was the actual Crush Your Job ebook. This is a MONSTROUS 149-page masterpiece. I really couldn't get over the size of it, or the information it contained.

It's tough to summarize such a large ebook, but I'll do my best. The first 8 chapters (pages 1-33) are basically an introduction, personal story, and an explanation of how to go about digesting the content. Great stuff.

Chapters 9-28 deal with the different methods you can use to "Crush Your Job", like selecting niches, different types of online business ventures, human emotions and buyer psyche, preparation, formulas, and tons of other great strategies that will make you money online.

Chapters 29-52 are traffic generation strategies and other aspects of selling, such as list building, joint ventures, advertising, and the like. Very powerful stuff.

Chapters 52-54 deal with mistakes to avoid, and the conclusion of the course. Let me tell you folks, that chapter review does not do the course justice! The information found in this one ebook is better than 90% of all of the other high ticket ClickBank products on the market right now!

As if the Crush Your Job ebook wasn't enough, the product comes with 3 MORE ebooks!

This is an absolutely fantastic course, and I highly recommend it! It's great for newbies, but even better for experts! I hope you enjoyed this Crush Your Job review!

No comments:

Post a Comment