Friday, February 10, 2012

Tying Your Article In to Your Squeeze Page So You Get Maximum Subscribers II

In the bio, I am going to introduce my squeeze page like this: Do you want to learn not only how to lose weight, but to lose weight fast? I have written a brand new ebook "How to Lose Weight Fast"; you can download it for free here: (link).

Now I have started the article talking about losing weight and how difficult it is, and I am progressing through the article in such a way that when the reader has finished reading my article, he wants to know more about losing weight faster.

Now the next step is of making sure you squeeze page is the right squeeze page for this article. Your squeeze page should be about losing weight fast, not about anything else. Your squeeze page must be very congruent with your article itself, to get the maximum mileage out of the article.

I really want to stress the issue of congruency and of making sure your articles flow smoothly into your bio, and that your bio flows smoothly into your squeeze page, and so on. I think this is critically important, more so than many have taken the time to see.

I want you to think about a very non-ideal campaign first.

Imagine you are writing articles on number of different somewhat-related topics, for example, weight gain, weight loss, healthy teeth, and healthy bones.

Imagine that your squeeze page is about weight gain. Let us assume that you have done a good job of tying everything together on the weight gain article and squeeze page so that you get around a 50% conversion rate on that squeeze page.

No comments:

Post a Comment